Sailfish Booster Club
The Sailfish Booster Club provides greater community awareness and complementary financial support for Palm Beach Atlantic University's intercollegiate athletic teams. While the athletic administration and coaching staff exist to serve these student-athletes and to support them academically, athletically, spiritually and personally, members of the Sailfish Booster Club are an important partner in that process.
Through their intense competitive spirit and personal commitment to excellence, student-athletes learn valuable lessons of life. These athletes are not only achievers in the classroom and in sport, but in the community at large by volunteering at local non-profit organizations and through mission organizations around the world.
It costs more than $2 million to fund the Sailfish athletic programs. It is only through the generous support of alumni, friends, parents and businesses that these costs can be met so that student-athletes can excel both in the classroom and on the field.
Once you make a contribution to the Sailfish Booster Club you become a representative of the institution’s athletics interests (booster). Once an individual is identified as such a representative, the person retains that identity indefinitely. Please note that all boosters are subject to NCAA recruiting regulations (Bylaw 13.02.10) and an institution is subject to penalties for any violation of NCAA rules by boosters of their support organization.
SAILFISH BOOSTER CLUB MISSION
By enthusiastically supporting these athletes - through the Sailfish Booster Club and attendance at Sailfish athletic events - you give them encouragement and inspiriation, and affirm their special commitment. Sailfish Booster Club members financially invest in the University's athletic program as well as provide prayer support that blesses our athletes.
Please join us through your annual membership as we seek to attain new levels of excellence for our athletic program and the experience of our student-athletes. Thank you for your commitment to excellence!
HOW TO HELP THE SAILFISH
* Cash Gifts: Money gifts support scholarships and extras that benefit the University and the student-athletes.
* Pledges: Pledges don't have to be paid in a single amount. You can spread your pledge payment throughout the year. All pledges must be paid within the pledge year (July 1-June 30).
* Gifts in Kind: Goods and services to PBA.
* Other Gifts and Endowments: Long-term appreciated securities, real property, life insurance policies, or other assets may be even more helpful to PBA Athletics.
* Matching Gifts: Increase the value of your gift by enclosing your company's matching gift form.
* Attend our Games: Nothing does more for the pride and sense of accomplishment for our student-athletes than cheering fans. Creating a vibrant, supportive atmosphere at sporting events is vital to success in college athletics.
SAILFISH BOOSTER CLUB LEVELS
To ensure that all Sailfish Booster Club donations meet the new tax code expectations for an allowable tax deduction, athletic event passes will no longer be provided with a Sailfish Booster Club membership. Membership is based on the University's fiscal year (July 1-June 30). Below is a list of each Sailfish Booster Club Membership Level:
Scholar's Society: $20,000 and up
Legend's Society: $10,000 - $19,999
All-American Club: $5,000 - $9,999
Champions: $1,000 - $4,999
Coaches: $500 - $999
All-Stars: $250 - $499
Captains: $100 - $249
Players: $50 - $99
DONATE TO PALM BEACH ATLANTIC ATHLETICS TODAY!